(With apologies to The Rovers — wait, who the hell cares what they think about anything?)
So last night WOM World/1000heads and Smart Fusion threw the highly-anticipated finale to our 2-week tour of the USA at THE XCHANGE, with Nokia footing the bill.
And barely a day later I’m back home in Toronto, asking myself: “Did that really happen?”
It’s going to take me most of the weekend to catch up on some other stuff before I can blog about this incredible experience some more, so in the meantime I need to do two things…
1. Thank everybody who made this blogger’s dream come true come true, including
- Colin, Donna, Katie, Siobhan & Tom from WOM World;
- Blair & Justin from Smart Fusion;
- Wrangler extraordinaire Mobile Dan;
- Fellow superstar bloggers George, Jon & Matt;
- All the awesome folks we met along the way!
2. Give you a little taste of what you missed if you weren’t there:
3 responses to “N97 24/7: Wasn’t That A Party”
Nicely done. You get a good sense of the party after watching clip!
I especially liked how all the scenesters ignored me as I passed through the room! 😉
[…] the Grand Final event in New York City at the swanky X-Change bar. Andrew Currie was left with a ‘Did that really happen?’ feeling, and has begged the weekend to collect his thoughts before he posts on the Tour as a whole. […]